2023 Ford Explorer For Sale in Wise, VA
2023 Ford Explorer at Freedom Ford of Wise
If you’re looking for a new SUV for your family, you’ll be met with a long list of options. This can make it hard to narrow down your purchase, but once you see what the 2023 Ford Explorer brings to the table, you’re bound to fall in love with this capable model. When you want to take a closer look at its features, interior, and handling, you’ll want to visit us at Freedom Ford of Wise.
Top Features of the 2023 Ford Explorer
The Perfect Fit for the Family
The 2023 Ford Explorer has seven seats, so you’ll be able to comfortably fit the entire family for your next trip. On top of this, it offers up to a staggering 87.8 cubic feet of space if you decide to fold the second and third-row seats down.
Enhance Your Explorer with the Class IV Trailer Tow Package
This package will give you the tools you need to tow up to 5,300 pounds, depending on the trim that you choose. This gives you the power of a small pickup truck while still maintaining all the functionality and comfort of an SUV.
Make the Switch to a Hybrid
When you’re driving an SUV that’s on the larger end, you’re bound to be concerned about fuel. If you want to make sure that you’re being as efficient as possible, you’ll want to opt for the 2023 Explorer Hybrid SUV.
The Perfect Mix of Power and Versatility
One of the Explorer’s main perks is its sheer versatility. With drive modes like Eco, Sport, Slippery, and more, you can quickly adapt to your current situation. You’ll also be able to choose from an extensive line-up of engines, with the 3.3L V6 Hybrid engine being a standout option. With this powerhouse under the hood, you’ll be able to get up to 318 horsepower and 322 lb.-ft. of torque while still maintaining incredible efficiency. The Explorer also comes with systems that work behind the scenes, like side-wind stabilization. Drivers near Big Stone Gap, Wise, or Norton, can test drive this model when they stop by Freedom Ford of Wise.
Staying Safe on the Roads of Wise, VA
When it comes to safety, the Explorer refuses to hold back. You’ll find that it comes with a long list of features on board, including:
- Blind Spot Information System: When you’re merging onto the highway, this feature will give you a helping hand by letting you know when there’s someone beside you.
- Rear View Camera: You might not be able to see what’s directly behind you with just your mirror, which is where this system comes in.
- Pre-Collision Assist with Automatic Emergency Braking: This system can help you react to sudden threats on the road, and it can even hit your brakes for you.
Add More to Your Explorer
If you’re trying to customize your model, you’ll want to consider the:
- Available Bang and Olufsen Sound System: This package comes with twelve speakers and a subwoofer so that you can enjoy your music when you’re on the road.
- Available Twin-Panel Moonroof: If you’re hoping to feel the warmth of the sun as you drive, you’ll want to opt for this beautiful feature.
- Available Cargo Management System: Things can get messy when you have a bunch of extracurriculars. This system can help you stay organized.