The Benefits of Servicing Your Ford at Freedom Ford of Wise
If your vehicle is giving you trouble, you won’t want to wait for the problem to get worse. At Freedom Ford of Wise, our team of mechanics can quickly diagnose your model, and once we do, we’ll be able to provide you with solutions. We understand that it can be stressful to deal with these repairs, but once they’re done, you’ll be able to get back on the road with a car that you’re confident in.
Get Ahead with Routine Maintenance
Not every driver is familiar with routine maintenance, so if you’re wondering what’s in store for your model, you’re going to want to opt for:
- Tire Rotations: Rotating your tires can help to preserve your tread, which will help you later down the line as you won’t need to constantly replace individual tires. You may also need alignment and balancing, depending on the state of your tires.
- Battery Inspections: When you turn your key and nothing happens, you’re probably in for a rough day. You can avoid this by having your battery inspected on a routine basis so that you know its life expectancy.
- Oil Changes: Your oil change is going to be the most common service that you’ll need unless you drive an electric model. When you need quick and efficient service, you’ll want to visit us at Freedom Ford of Wise.
Don’t Put Off Repairs for Your Ford
You may feel like you can put off maintenance, but you should know that ignoring repairs often leads to expensive consequences. When your parts are damaged, it’s likely that this will affect other systems in your vehicle. Some common cases are listed below.
- Your Brake Pads to Your Rotors: It takes a long time to grind away your brake pads, but if you do manage it, this could eventually cut into your rotors. This will result in a much more expensive repair.
- Your Coolant System to Your Engine: If you neglect your coolant system for long enough, your engine is likely to overheat. To call this an expensive repair would be an understatement, as it can often lead to irreversible damage.
- Your Oil to Your Engine: Your oil is the classic case; without it, your model is going to struggle. Your engine needs oil for lubrication and will eventually seize without it if it doesn’t overheat first.
Understand When Something Is Wrong with Your Model
Life would be easy if your model told you exactly what it needed, but sometimes problems can fly under the radar. If you’re trying to make sure that you’re dealing with your car’s issues quickly and effectively, you’ll want to keep an eye out for any strange symptoms, like vibrating, pulling to one side, or misfires. While it’s easy to ignore things like this, it’s important to note that these problems could potentially get worse with time. If you’re trying to diagnose your vehicle near Big Stone Gap, Wise, or Norton, you’re going to want to visit us at Freedom Ford of Wise. Our scheduling form is easy to fill out, and once you do, you’ll be able to bring your model in for a professional opinion.